El Cultural Foundation Scholars must currently have and maintain a 3.5 GPA during their study abroad experience.
Applicant must not have received another scholarship for their selected study abroad program.
El Cultural Foundation Scholars must use their scholarship disbursement to defray eligible study abroad costs:
- Passport / Visa fees
- International Airfare
Applicant must have been accepted into a study abroad program in Japan through a US accredited university.
El Cultural Foundation Scholars must complete a short project which will be featured on our website upon their return.
- Digital story telling video
- Essay with pictures
Scholarship will not be disbursed until all requirements have been verified by the applicants university and their study abroad advisor.
- Question 1: Where do you plan to study, and why did you choose your program?
- Question 2: Why do you feel you deserve this scholarship?
- Question 3: How will you utilize your Japanese language knowledge after graduation?
- Question 4: If you receive this scholarship, what type of small digital project will you send us to be featured on our website?
Remember to be creative!!
901 Prospect St, Honolulu, HI 96822-3481, US
7/1/2019 - 9/1/2019